Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Tempted (House of Night, #6)Tempted by P.C. Cast
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Summary: After banishing an immortal being and a fallen High Priestess, saving Stark's life, biting Heath, getting a headache from Erik, and almost dying, Zoey Redbird would catch a break. Sadly, a break is not in the House of Night School forecast for the High Priestess in training and her gang. Juggling three guys is anything but a stress reliever, especially when one of them is a sexy Warrior who is so into protecting Zoey that he can sense her emotions.

I enjoyed this book as much as the others, I just found that when they changed from the different people a little harder for me to follow. I am looking forward to the next book in the series as well. The ending was a shocker.

319 Pages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment