Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, January 8, 2018

The Crown (The Selection #5) by Kiera Cass

The Crown (The Selection #5) by Kiera Cass

My Rating: 4 of 5

Summary:  In the Heir, a new era dawned in the world of The Selection. Twenty years have passed since America Singer and Prince Maxon fell in love, and their daughter is the first princess to hold a Selection of her own.

Eadlyn didn't think she would find a real partner among the Selection's thirty-five suitors, let alone true love. But sometimes the heart has a way of suprising you...and now Eadlyn must make a choice that feels more difficult - and more important - than she ever expected.

I loved this book, and it kept me guessing until the very end on who she would pick. I found the ending to be very good and I was very pleased with the way that the series ended.

278 Pages

1 comment: