Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Double Sin and Other Stories by Agatha Christie

I have been a fan of Agatha Christie ever since I was in middle school.  A teacher handed me And Then There Were None (which remains one of my favorite novels), and I was hooked.  While I have yet to read everything Ms. Christie has written, I have read all of the Hercule Poirot novels (love that little mustached man) and many of the stand-alones.  Her short stories have always been pushed aside, but I needed some mystery in my life and she is the queen after all.

This particular collection is not the most amazing Christie I've ever read, but it has reawakened my appreciation and love for her writing.  Her characters have such - well - character!  They are full bodied and believable, and I have a feeling I will be picking up more Christie over the next few months.  As for this collection, Dressmakers Doll and Double Sin were my two favorites.

4/5

227 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment