Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, February 8, 2018

Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Summary: Sydney is living in an idyllic bubble—she's a dedicated student with a steady job on the side. She lives with her best friend, has a great boyfriend, and the music coming from the balcony opposite hers is fast becoming the soundtrack to her life. But when Sydney finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her, the bubble bursts. The mysterious and attractive man behind the music, Ridge, gives Sydney hope that she can move on and they begin to write songs together. But moving on is harder than she expects, Sydney can only hope….

I enjoyed this book, I found that the story was a unique one. It was crazy that she got to see what both sides of situation could be. It was great to see that he tried to handle his feelings the best that he could. I think that most can relate, having been put in a situation like this or at least knowing some one that has been there.

View all my reviews

385 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment