
Summary: The members of the Losers Club get a phone call in the middle of the night from an old childhood friend that none of them remembered. The entity, whose favorite form is a clown with a silver suite and orange pom poms to match its hair, they had thought they had killed when they were 11 is back and killing children again in the small town of Derry, Maine. To fulfill a childhood pact, the Losers Club is called in to finish the job they started 27 years ago. They must travel back to their childhood home to face their fears and remember what happened in the summer of 1958 when their world was turned upside down. Will they survive another fight with IT?
This book was so much better than I thought it would be, and I already knew it would be good since my main man Stephen wrote it. I'm a big fan of both movies, so I knew the basic story-line going in but there is so much character development and backstory of IT that I hadn't known that made my understanding much deeper. Plus, there are some scary scenes in here, especially in the sewers! They all float down there. *cringe*
Pages: 1116
Rating: 4.5 out of 5. There's one scene in particular that didn't make sense to me so I had to knock it down .5 points.
No comments:
Post a Comment