Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Sunday, January 26, 2020

ALL THE THINGS #6: Tons of Danika Dark Books (I went through a paranormal phase)

Seven Years (Seven, #1; Mageriverse #7)Seven Years

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
5 of 5 stars

Wow, did I enjoy this one. It really worked for me. I was totally caught up in the story.


Six Months (Seven, #2; Mageriverse #8)Six Months

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
5 of 5 stars

Okay. I'm all in on this series. Bring me more!


Five Weeks (Seven, #3; Mageriverse #9)Five Weeks

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
5 of 5 stars

I have found a new addiction.


Four Days (Seven, #4; Mageriverse #10)Four Days

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
5 of 5 stars

Still a great series! I keep waiting for my interest to wane, but it does not.


Three Hours (Seven, #5; Mageriverse #11)Three Hours

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
5 of 5 stars

I am here for this!


Two Minutes (Seven, #6; Mageriverse #12)Two Minutes

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
5 of 5 stars

I'm getting sad, as we are running out of numbers. . .


One Second (Seven, #7; Mageriverse #14)One Second

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
5 of 5 stars

ALL THE FEELS


Charming (Seven, #6.5; Mageriverse #13)Charming

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
5 of 5 stars

This is a good addition to the series and feels like it should be labeled with novel status, rather than novella status. Granted, it is not as long as the others, but it's an important piece of the story.


Winter Moon (Seven, #7.5; Mageriverse #14.5)Winter Moon

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
5 of 5 stars

Please don't end. I will never get enough of this series.


Sterling (Mageri, #1; Mageriverse #1)Sterling

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
2 of 5 stars

Well, this did not work for me at all, after reading the Seven series. However, there's something here that is just interesting enough that I want to continue on to see if book 2 does better.


Twist (Mageri, #2; Mageriverse #2)Twist

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
2 of 5 stars

I still don't love this series, and yet I still can't stop reading it. I think there are lots of issues, but I'm still intrigued by the world.


Impulse (Mageri, #3; Mageriverse #3)Impulse

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
3 of 5 stars

Okay, this one is definitely better than the first two books in a series, so I'm going to hope we continue this upward trend, as I'm not quite ready to give up on this.


Gravity (Mageri, #4; Mageriverse #4)Gravity

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
3 of 5 stars

It's holding steady. I still don't completely love it, but I also keep reading the next book.


The Gift (Mageri #5.5; Mageriverse #14.6)The Gift

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
3 of 5 stars

Definitely readable, though not remarkable.


Shine (Mageri, #5; Mageriverse #5)Shine

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
3 of 5 stars

I can't quit, but I also can't commit to fully loving this series. It's a very strange feeling.


Closer (Mageri, #4.5; Mageriverse #4.5)Closer

by Dannika Dark

My rating:
3 of 5 stars

Okay. Maybe not that necessary, but also not bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment