Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Rebel by Marie Lu

Rebel
I read this series years ago, but the ending was left so open ended. I was excited when I heard Marie Lu was writing a follow-up novel. I love how she expanded both on the characters' past and future lives beyond the original three novels. We see Eden develop his own personality and connections to the Republic, and we finally get to learn how Daniel survived all those years on his own in the streets. Seeing the gamification society of Antartica fleshed out more was great, and the story, as ever, is that cinematic drama Lu is so good at! Daniel slowly gets his memories back and finally comes back to June. *yasssssss* The ending was so amazing, I cried a bit when it was over!


Fantastic series. Great final addition!

378 pages

Read Harder Challenge Task #9

No comments:

Post a Comment