Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Black Falcon Series by Michelle A. Valentine

Rock the Heart (Black Falcon, #1)Rock the Heart by Michelle A. Valentine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lane gets the break that she has been waiting for with her career. Only problem is that she needs to work with her high school sweetheart. Lane was not supportive of Noel’s dreams and that is why she ended things with him. So for him to take her back so fast after her not believing in him, doesn’t make much sense.    330 Pages



Rock the Band (Black Falcon, #1.5)Rock the Band by Michelle A. Valentine
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I read this hoping that I would feel better about their story and would want to keep moving forward with the rest of the series. However, this didn’t go much better for me. So I won’t be moving forward with this series.   165 Pages



No comments:

Post a Comment