Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, August 20, 2018

Men of Steel Series

Jase (Men of Steel, #1)Jase by M.J. Fields
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

At first I felt like something was missing from this story and it skipped time fast. But by the time I got to the end of it the missing pieces came together. I wish that would have had his POV in the first part of the book. It would have been nice to know what Jase was thinking, because we only had her POV into the middle of the book. You could tell that Jase really liked her, but just missing his POV of it all. 222 Pages



Cyrus (Men of Steel, #2)Cyrus by M.J. Fields
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Book 2 in the series, is the oldest brother Cyrus. He meets Tara one night out and decides that she needs to get away from the life that so let her boyfriend drag her into. I enjoyed this book but I thought it would provide more information into why Tara was the way she was. I just feel like this was left out of the story.  224 Pages


No comments:

Post a Comment