Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Relentless Series by Karen Lynch

Relentless (Relentless, #1)Relentless by Karen Lynch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was so much more than what I was expecting! I loved the wide range of mythical/magical creatures, besides just the normal that you see in paranormal books. The heroine (Sara) was not afraid to face any danger that was brought her way. A hot vampire hunter (Nikolas). Also you become very attached to the side characters.  540 Pages


Refuge (Relentless #2)Refuge by Karen Lynch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was just as good as the first, even though it was different! This book is set in a new place with new characters being introduced, who I love just as much as the main character. This author is good at drawing you in at the end, making you have to know what will happen next. I enjoy all the new friendships that she builds in this book. 309 Pages

Rogue (Relentless #3)Rogue by Karen Lynch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series is full of action, and so intense! Sara is a very strong character and can hold her own. It is full of action, adventure, humor, and romance. The ending was a big shocker and left me thinking…. NO…..NO…..NO!  418 Pages



Warrior (Relentless #4)Warrior by Karen Lynch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wasn’t for sure how I would feel about hearing the same story again from Nikolas POV, however, I learned that I liked this just as much as the other. You learn a few more things that you didn’t know from the first 3 books.  548 Pages



Haven (Relentless #5)Haven by Karen Lynch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Roland is a werewolf and I was excited to start his book! I really enjoyed him from the first few books. I was happen to see the person that he gets paired up with, we met her in the last book. Roland is such an amazing guy! I enjoyed this book even more than the first three. 357 Pages


Fated (Relentless, #6)Fated by Karen Lynch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was excited that they added a couple more great characters to the book and I was excited that they brought Nikolas and Sara back. I find myself wondering why Chris didn’t really talk about her more in the past books. Now I have to wait until next year for Jordan’s story to come out. This will be a long long wait! 288 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment