Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, August 17, 2018

Cake Series by J. Bengtsson

Cake (Cake, #1)Cake by J. Bengtsson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rock star meets normal girl at a brother’s wedding. Jake’s past is very hard to learn about and know what happened to him. Casey is just the fun lovely person that he needed to bring him out of his shell.  611 Pages





The Theory of Second Best (Cake, #2)The Theory of Second Best by J. Bengtsson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to agree with Becky, I enjoyed this book so much better than the first one. This one had more humor, and Kyle has such a great personally. I enjoyed that Kyle started to come out of the shadows of his brother. Kenzie is in the same spot as Kyle, she needs to start pulling herself away from her family.  526 Pages


No comments:

Post a Comment