Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, August 13, 2018

Fallen Crest High by Tijan

Logan Kade (Fallen Crest High, #5.5)Logan Kade by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was really excited for Logan’s story. The first few books Sam and Mason where the main characters so it was nice to see a little more into Logan’s way of thinking. I was hoping that him and Heather would end up together but in the end I was still very happy with the person that he ends up with, she is perfect for him. They have a great story.  302 Pages


Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest High, #6)Fallen Crest Home by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

At first I thought this book was going to be all about Sam’s mom. Since that is what it started out as, but I was glad to see that they moved onto better things. I was glad that her mother got the help that she needed, but I don’t think that  could figure her for all the hateful things that she did in the past. The ending of this book was just crazy!! I am glad that I was able to move onto the next book right away.  300 Pages

Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest High #7)Fallen Crest Forever by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, I am very happy with the way that this series ended, however, at the same time I am sad that its over. I was very happy with the way that they ended the long journey that Sam and Mason went on. This final book you got to see them all grown up and finally dealing with all their mistakes in the past. They have grown so much as characters since book one.  356 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment