Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, August 31, 2018

Lucy & Harris Series

Catching Lucy (Lucy & Harris, #1)Catching Lucy by Terri Anne Browning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wish that you would have learned more about Lucy’s past. That would have helped give a better understanding of why Lucy was the way she was. With that being said, Lucy has such an amazing family that is very supportive of her. Harris was a an old friend that she hadn’t seen in a few years, because she developed feelings for him and she didn’t think he could ever feel the same way about her. 140 Pages


Craving Lucy (Lucy & Harris, #2)Craving Lucy by Terri Anne Browning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This moves their relationship alone a little more. I am enjoying this series, but I just wish they would move it along a little faster. I just don’t feel like you get much out of this book. It was kind of different to have the novellas before the main story. 234 Pages



Rocking Kin (Lucy & Harris, #3)Rocking Kin by Terri Anne Browning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This takes place at the same time frame as the first two books, and gives you a little more of the ending of Craving Lucy. Kin moves to Virginia after the death of her mother, her first and only friend is Lucy. Going out with Lucy is when she runs into Jace. Her ex that left to make his band something more.  309 Pages



Un-Shattering Lucy (Lucy & Harris #4)Un-Shattering Lucy by Terri Anne Browning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was the ending to Lucy and Harris story. I felt like you get a better idea of who Lucy is and what she feels she needs to deal with what has happened in her life. I really enjoyed in this book how much they both have family their to help them through all of their stuff.   266 Pages


Summary:  You might think I’m a a**hole. I sound like one, don’t I? Guess what? You haven’t heard my story before. Sure, I might be a playboy, like the NY gossip rags call me. But I’m the playboy who’s actually a great guy. Which makes me one of a kind. The only trouble is , my dad needs met to cool if for a bit. 235 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment