Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, August 30, 2018

The Vanishing Girl by Laura Thalassa

The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl, #1)The Vanishing Girl by Laura Thalassa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ember realizes that she has the power to teleport anywhere. She realizes that her parents made a deal with a government agency for her to work for them for two years. When she gets there, she realizes that is is so much more than what she thought was planned for her. 338 Pages




The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)The Decaying Empire by Laura Thalassa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this a more than the first one, Ember and Caden are on the run trying to get away from the people that have done this to them. But at what cost? And is it the better option for them? I was really sad to find out that book 3 has still not been completed for this series, so now I just have to wait and hope that it does come out at some point so I can see how it all ends.  329 Pages


No comments:

Post a Comment