Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, December 20, 2018

Arrangement Series by Vanessa Waltz

The Cinderella ArrangementThe Cinderella Arrangement by Vanessa Waltz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I didn't really enjoy this book as well as the others, it was just like some of the other books that I have read in the past but it was missing that spark that draws me in wanting more.

484 Pages

View all my reviews


The Roommate ArrangementThe Roommate Arrangement by Vanessa Waltz

Her brother was a complete piece of work!! I really don't get how family could treat each other that evil. Grayson from day one was a an amazing guy!

603 Pages

View all my reviews




The Secret ArrangementThe Secret Arrangement by Vanessa Waltz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a different story and was super weird. But yet I was drawn in and needed to know what happened next.

244 Pages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment