Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, December 29, 2018

Shacking Up Series

Shacking Up (Shacking Up, #1)Shacking Up by Helena Hunting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I needed an easy read while taking care of my mom after her surgery, and this fit the bill.

Book 428 read in 2018

Pages: 480

Getting Down (Shacking Up, #1.5)Getting Down by Helena Hunting

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Short and fun.

Book 429 read in 2018

Pages: 160

Hooking Up (Shacking Up, #2)Hooking Up by Helena Hunting

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think I actually liked this one better than book one. It's also spicier, which is a bonus.

Book 430 read in 2018

Pages: 444

I Flipping Love You (Shacking Up, #3)I Flipping Love You by Helena Hunting
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The beginning was great, but I lost interest the longer this one drug on. There was just less chemistry or something.

Book 431 read in 2018

Pages: 320

No comments:

Post a Comment