Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The Royals by Erin Watt

Paper Princess (The Royals, #1)Paper Princess by Erin Watt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I went into this series not having any idea what they were about. Well I was thinking fantasy, but not at all... I was hooked after book 1.

370 Pages

View all my reviews

Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)Broken Prince by Erin Watt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am hooked!!!

370 Pages

View all my reviews


Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)Twisted Palace by Erin Watt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was happy with the way this all ended and all the pieces started to fall together.

370 Pages

View all my reviews


Fallen Heir (The Royals, #4)Fallen Heir by Erin Watt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Awe Easton!! I loved him from the first books!

300 Pages

View all my reviews




Cracked Kingdom (The Royals, #5)Cracked Kingdom by Erin Watt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this, but also think it could have been half a book.

305 Pages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment