Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Books, Books and More Books!!!

Forbidden Puck: A Hockey RomanceForbidden Puck: A Hockey Romance by June Winters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a best friend's sibling story, and I don't know there is just  something about them that draws me in.   228 Pages

View all my reviews



Ice Daddy: A Secret Baby Hockey RomanceIce Daddy: A Secret Baby Hockey Romance by June Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Swoon!!! Lance!!! He was such a amazing guy!!!  209 Pages

View all my reviews




Running into Love (Fluke My Life, #1)Running into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have not really come across books from this author that I have not got sucked into the series needing to read all of them.   244 Pages

Book 2: Stumbling Into Love  200 Pages
Book 3: Tossed Into Love  208 Pages

View all my reviews

Moonshade (Vampire Conclave #1)Moonshade by S.J. West
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was really hoping that I would like this more, and I think that if I didn't read so much of the same type of books I could have really liked this, but it was just missing something for me.   305 Pages

View all my reviews


Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4)Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I wanted a little more out of his point of view. This book didn't offer much more than you could have already figured out from her point of view. So this book didn't offer anything new that you already don't know from the first 3 books in this series.   242 Pages

View all my reviews

Twisted Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #5; Perfection, #1)Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aw, Woods is such a sweet guy. I’m curious to see what happens next with them...  290 Pages

Book 6: Simple Perfection   256 Pages
I was happy with the way that their story ended, but I am finding that I am losing interest in the other couples that are remaining in the next books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment