Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, December 29, 2018

Steel Brothers Saga

Obsession (Steel Brothers Saga, #2)Obsession by Helen Hardt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’m completely hooked and need more now!!

288 Pages

View all my reviews


Possession (Steel Brothers Saga #3)Possession by Helen Hardt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So, I was thinking that once I got the end of Talon and Jade's story I would have the answers that I needed... well that didn't happen.. I am hooked!!

288 Pages

View all my reviews

Melt (Steel Brothers Saga, #4)Melt by Helen Hardt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jonah and Melanie... Yes!!

288 Pages

View all my reviews


Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)Burn by Helen Hardt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Twists and turns... this series is full of them!!!

288 Pages

View all my reviews


Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)Surrender by Helen Hardt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series is my newest addiction..... I need answers.  I really can't say much about these series without giving away spoilers... So I was just say that I am hooked and this series is full of ups and downs... one minute you are swooning, than shocked of how sick people are and than jaw dropped from shocking new developments.

288 Pages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment