Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Sunday, December 30, 2018

How to Date a Douchebag Series

The Studying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #1)The Studying Hours by Sara Ney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book took a while for me to figure out if I was going to like it or not. Once it got going more I was drawn to see how Oz would turn things around. He letting him go out with her friend, was super weird.

360 Pages

View all my reviews

The Failing Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #2)The Failing Hours by Sara Ney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this book so much better than the first one. However, I still feel like some major parts of the story are left out.

322 Pages

View all my reviews

The Learning Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #3)The Learning Hours by Sara Ney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rhett isn't a douchebag at all like the first two books. He is such a super sweet guy, that moves to a new town for college and wrestling. He new team mates play stupid pranks on him, one of them is how he meets Laurel. It was really great to see how these two start to fall for each other.

345 Pages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment