Fall with Me Series by J. Lynn
Book 1: Wait for You
Cameron is a man you would totally sworn over! He is just an all around amazing guy. Avery past is something that she needs to learn to get over. 332 Pages
Book 2: Be with Me
Teresa is Cameron's sister, so I had a feeling that she was going to be a super sweet girl. I was correct, because she was just as amazing as her brother. 365 Pages
Book 3: Stay with Me
Calla, is a sweet girl that has to go home and face the past that she hoped to never have to deal with again. It is so much more than she planned when she gets home. 448 Pages
Book 4: Fall with Me
Another amazing couple! 389 Pages
Book 5: Forever with You
So at first, I really didn't know if I wanted to know Stephanie's story. She isn't shown very well in the first few books. You just have to get to know her personal story to really see who she is, and she is so much more than planned. 370 Pages
Book 6: Fire in You
I didn't like this one as much as the first few books. I didn't really know if Brock deserved Jillian. 378 Pages

Shiver by Suzanne Wright
I really wasn't for sure how well I would like this book when it first started but once it got going I was really hooked and could not wait to see how things would all work out. 338 Pages

The Bennett Family Series by Layla Hagen
This series was very good! You do get hooked into the family by the first or second book, which means that you have to keep going because you need to know what happens next. The first couple was my least favorite though, but I think that is partly because you get to know more about the rest of the family which makes you want to know more and more, so when their book comes you are totally hooked in and need to know their story.
Book 1: Your Irresistible Love 326 Pages
Book 2: Your Captivating Love 304 Pages
Book 3: Your Forever Love 340 Pages
Book 4: Your Inescapable Love 342 Pages
Book 5: Your Tempting Love 334 Pages
Book 6: Your Alluring Love 302 Pages
Book 7: Your Fierce Love 332 Pages
Book 8: Your One True Love 329 Pages
Book 9: Your Endless Love 330 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment