Never Kiss a Stranger by Winter RenshawMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
I felt like this book was okay, but was missing something. 274 Pages
View all my reviews
Caught Up in Us by Lauren BlakelyMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
Just another typical romance book. 240 Pages
View all my reviews
Overruled by Emma ChaseMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This series was really good. I think that as it moved forward, it got better and better.
Book 1: Overruled 272 Pages
Book 2: Sustained 288 Pages
Book 3: Appealed 288 Pages
Book 3.5: Sidebarred 101 Pages
View all my reviews
Checkmate: This is War (Travis & Viola, #1) by Kennedy FoxMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I loved this series, and enjoyed that each couple got two books. Book 1 and 2 were about Travis & Viola, Book 2 & 3 were about Drew & Courtney, Book 3 & 4 were about, and Book 5 & 6 were about Logan & Kayla.
Book 1: Checkmate: This is War 414 Pages
Book 2: Checkmate: This is Love 433 Pages
Book 3: Checkmate: This is Reckless 404 Pages
Book 4: Checkmate: This is Effortless 402 Pages
Book 5: Checkmate: This is Dangerous 232 Pages
Book 6: Checkmate: This is Beautiful 233 Pages
View all my reviews
Bryce by Natalie DeckerMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Bryce is your normal bad boy but behind that he is really a nice sweet guy. I really didn't like Sarah and the way she walked in and took over Madison's life like that. How she was able to turn her family and friends against her so fast. Madison is a very strong person for all the crap that she puts up with from her family and friends. My only wish would have been to know more about them before Sarah coming, that would have gave a better idea of what it was like compared to what it turns into. 328 Pages
View all my reviews
Graham by Natalie DeckerMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I wasn’t excited about reading Sarah’s story at first, since I didn’t like her in “Bryce”. But the author did a good job turning her around and making it so I enjoyed this book. I have it five stars because I really didn’t think I would like her story at all, but once I got going I could not stop. I also love when authors bring the first couple back and provide details of what is going on with them. 199 Pages
View all my reviews
Kyle by Natalie DeckerMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Kyle came off as a nice guy the whole book. I was worried because he isn’t talked about in the manner in the other books, besides that him and his sister are close. I’m not believing that Emily wouldn’t even tell her best friend about what happened in college especially if she feels like he is falling her. 169 Pages
View all my reviews
Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-MillsMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
A tattooed British street fighter! Yes please... I really enjoyed the story line, it's hard to deal with sad story lines, but I think this author did a great job of dealing with it. I don't really get why Elizabeth turns to one night stands to deal with her past, but it works for this book. 272 Pages
Book 2: Filthy English I loved his brother's side of the series. 312 Pages
View all my reviews
Tyed by L.J. ShenMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
I wish that we could have had Ty point of view for this book, that would have helped give a better understanding of what he was thinking. This wasn't my favorite book, but it was still pretty good. About half way through I wasn't for sure that I would finish, but I decided to keep going. 222 Pages
View all my reviews
Dirty Headlines by L.J. ShenMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Loved it! 328 Pages
View all my reviews
Midnight Blue by L.J. ShenMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I was stuck between 3 and 4 with this book. It was kind of hard to deal with what an A** Alex is for over half the book. He was just hard to deal with, he was over the top with the way that he acts. I was shocked to see how much set up was in this book, it was a shocker. This is one book were I would have been happier if it ended differently. 338 Pages
View all my reviews
Sweet Addiction by J. DanielsMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I love the added humor in this book!! It starts out with a bang!! She meets a Dylan at her ex-boyfriend's wedding and they end up spending more time with Dylan and you can tell that they both began to fall for each other fast. 289 Pages
View all my reviews
Sweet Possession by J. DanielsMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Yes! I was really happy with the ending of their amazing story! But again I would have like to know it from his POV as well. 257 Pages
View all my reviews
Vicious by L.J. ShenMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This series was dark, additive, and very HOT! I dropped stars because Vicious can be very mean and hard to imagine that anyone would want to put up with that stuff.
Book 1: Vicious 338 Pages
Book 0.5: Defy 165 Pages
Book 2: Ruckus 498 Pages
Book 3: Scandalous 315 Pages
View all my reviews
The Real Deal by Lauren BlakelyMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was a funny cute story! 368 Pages
View all my reviews
At Any Price by Brenna AubreyMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
At some point this book was super cute and sweet. But there are lot of the story that I didn't like. 391 Pages
View all my reviews
Trying Not to Love You by Megan SmithMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I loved this series, and think that it got better and better as the books moved forward.
Love Series
Book 1: Trying Not to Love You 291 Pages
Book 2: Easy to Love You 270 Pages
Book 3: Hard to Love You 246 Pages
Book 4: Let Me Love You 250 Pages
Book 5: Made to Love You 218 Pages
Book 6: Need to Love You 219 Pages
View all my reviews
Craving by Helen HardtMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I loved this book!! I think I dropped the star because you have two more books to finish out their story. 288 Pages
View all my reviews
If I Only Knew by Corinne MichaelsMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book was sad and happy at the same time. 316 Pages
View all my reviews
Too Late by Colleen HooverMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I was confused when the Epilogue started so soon, it was just a different way of writing a book. Over all though I really enjoyed this book, at times it was very hard to read because of the type of story it was. Asa is totally messed up! 395 Pages
View all my reviews
Say You'll Stay by Corinne MichaelsThis was a great second chance romance. 310 Pages
View all my reviews
Crew by TijanMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
I love Tijan, one of my favorite authors. I only gave this 3 stars because I just felt like a lot of this story was missing. 500 Pages
View all my reviews
Addicted to You by Krista RitchieMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This series starting out with my being very addicted to the hot mess of them, however has the series moved forward I began to lose interest so I stopped.
Book 1: Addicted to You 324 Pages
Book 1.5: Ricochet 260 Pages
Book 2: Addicted for Now 488 Pages
Book 2.1: Kiss the Sky 442 Pages
Book 2.2: Hothouse Flower 479 Pages
View all my reviews
Beautiful Broken Rules by Kimberly LaurenMy rating: 2 of 5 stars
I really didn't enjoy much of this book. 275 Pages
View all my reviews
Seducing Simon by Maya BanksMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I had to reread this book, I loved it just as much the second time. 211 Pages
View all my reviews
Hotter Than Ever by Elle KennedyMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I didn't know about this book when Becky said it was good... but WOW it was really good!! 348 Pages
View all my reviews
Wrong Number, Right Guy by Elle CaseyMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I like this series, the first two books had humor which made them better than the last two. So I gave the first two more higher stars while the last two didn't pull me in.
Book 1: Wrong Number, Right Guy 351 Pages
Book 2: Wrong Place, Right Time 330 Pages
Book 3: Wrong Question, Right Answer 335 Pages
View all my reviews
Gentleman Nine by Penelope WardThis was a great twist to friends to lovers romance book. 252 Pages
View all my reviews
Say I'm Yours by Corinne MichaelsMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I knocked down a star because I just felt like Trenton wasn't a good guy, never did he prove that he was a nice guy that deserved her. He would only go a few months before he would start the same drama over again. I was kind of hoping that she would have ended up with the other guy, because he seemed to be super sweet and understanding. But I guess that heart want's what it wants.
View all my reviews
Show Me the Way by A.L. JacksonMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Single Hot Dad... no need to say anything else. 356 Pages
View all my reviews
The Player by Claire ContrerasMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I loved how he had to work to get her attention. 320 Pages
View all my reviews
Torn by Carian ColeMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
I enjoyed the story, but there is a huge part of this story that I just could not look past. 422 Pages
View all my reviews
Fired by Cora BrentMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was just like any other romance book, nothing really that makes it stand out. 318 Pages
View all my reviews
Hate Notes by Vi KeelandMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
He tries to be a bad guy, but she really knows that their is much more to him. His grandmother is super funny and great addition to this stories. 301 Pages
View all my reviews
A Stone in the Sea by A.L. JacksonMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I enjoyed this book, but it was so much like another romance book that I had read. 383 Pages
View all my reviews
Corrupt by Penelope DouglasMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Wow!! This book, kept me biting my nails and wondering what was going on from the first page until the last. 460 Pages
View all my reviews
Fraternize by Rachel Van DykenMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this book, I love both of the guys! I really didn't know who I wanted her to end up with at first...but I can say that I am happy with the way that it all turned out. I think that she ended up with the correct person. 320 Pages
Book 2: Infraction 278 Pages
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment