Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, August 11, 2018

Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am loving this series and I am loving that the characters from the first book are still a big part of the next book. This is also the retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. 

Halfway around the world, Scarlet grandmothers is missing. Scarlet meets Wolf, a street fighter who may have information to her grandmother's whereabouts. As they unravel one mystery, they encounter another .  454 Pages

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Cress by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoy how they are all still working together to try to overthrow Queen Levana. Scarlet and Cinder attempt to rescue Cress from her isolation.  

Cress, was imprisoned on a satellite since childhood who's only ever had her net-screens as company. While being rescued it goes wrong, the group is separated. 552 Pages

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)Fairest by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really glad that Tammy recommended that I read this book before moving onto Winter. This gives you the needed background that you need about the queen and as well as the Winter. 

This gives the background into Queen Levana. This books helps give you the background into Winter, which really helps with the understanding of why Winter is the way that she is and why she fits in the story so well. 222 Pages

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)Winter by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was worried about the length of this book… but I found that I just could not stop. Even when I was half way I could not wait to keep moving and see what was going to happen. I am still really enjoying the different take on these storytelling’s and that you still get to see how they are all working together to defeat the Queen.  827 Pages

Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5)Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is 9 short stories to finish out the Lunar Series. This was just a nice little additional part to each of the characters past stories. Then ending with what happens after Winter.   400 Pages 

1 comment: