A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. MaasMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
I confess this wasn't everything I hoped for, but if you love the series/world/characters, you'll probably still want to read it. While I enjoyed having more time in this world, there just wasn't much plot/action/intrigue with this one. It's more like a series of vignettes, with each chapter in a different POV, and it all ties together towards one event/ending/holiday.
I don't hate it, but it definitely didn't captivate me or hold my attention the way I hoped and expected. It's was more about giving you a feel good wrap up on Rhys and Feyre, while not really advancing the other characters in their lives/relationships. So it strangely felt like standing still, while also somehow wrapping up a "happier" ending for Rhys and Feyre.
I could have used a bit more action and intention. That's all.
Book 176 read in 2018
Pages: 224
No comments:
Post a Comment