Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, May 18, 2018

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

New Moon (Twilight, #2)New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Team Jacob, and this is my favorite Twilight book.

description

description


Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about how the first time I read this book, it was right after the end of a relationship that had left me absolutely gutted, so at the time I related with how hollow and numb Bella felt at the start of this story, on so many different levels. This time around, I didn't have the weight of that hanging over me and jading my perspective, which made me love the story even more.


description


Now, let's talk about why I love this book, which is that quite frankly, Jacob is fantastic and brings real life to this story. He's funny and bold, and he makes a ton of mistakes when it comes to friendship and communication. However, he is always very sorry and tries to make up for it. He's just so genuine and loving that it is impossible not to enjoy his character.


description


I confess that upon rereading this, I fell asleep on the book, right at the part that Edward returns. That's how little interest I had after Bella raced away from Jacob. Sigh. But alas, we don't always get what we want


description


description


description


description


FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY STILL BE ON THE FENCE, I PULLED TOGETHER THIS FLOW CHART TO HELP YOU SORT OUT IF YOU ARE TEAM JACOB (WOOHOO!) OR TEAM EDWARD (MEH). 





Book 193 read in 2018

Pages: 563

3 comments:

  1. Becky! The nostalgia is too real with this post. I was (and always will be) Team Jacob, and had buttons, magnets and a purse to prove it, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True fangirls never give up. Thank you for being on the side of right. ;)

      Delete
  2. Friend ! Nice Website, Greate Publishing and great design. Thanks for sharing New Moon Novel by Stephenie Meyer Book . Please add me on readers list.

    ReplyDelete