Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, May 21, 2018

Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)Bright Side by Kim Holden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! I had to finish this book in a day. I just could not stop and I needed to know how it would all end. This book will tear at your emotions: make you happy, laugh, and sad. Bright Side (Kate) moved to MN for college. She left behind her best friend since she was 10, Gus. Her relationship with Clayton, Shelly and Pete are also very cute and funny. She isn't afraid to stand up for her friends. She also meets Keller at the coffee shop, they realize fast that they have feeling for each other. They both have many secrets that they are hiding from all their friends. 

View all my reviews

423 Pages

Book 2: Gus

I didn't think that there was any way that Kim could give another book any where close to Bright Side. Oh my I was so wrong! I could tell that Gus was a great guy from the first book. But I never thought that I would fall so much in love with him. He is such a great guy! His mother is just as amazing. They keep opening their house for people that need help. This was such an amazing story and just the ending that I was hoping for Gus. 

389 Pages

Book 3: Franco 

I liked Franco and thought I would want to hear his story. I just didn't get into this book as much as the first two. It was just not as deep and touching as the first two. 

207 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment