Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Sunday, May 20, 2018

Dirty Secret (The Burke Brothers, #1)Dirty Secret by Emma Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Conner and Sofie dated in high school. Then she just up and left one day without a word. Conner and his brothers where in a band getting ready to go on a tour. Two and half years later Sofie comes back into town after her father's death. Sofie has to face all the reasons why she left Conner in the first place. Cute little story and I can't wait to move forward with the other brothers stories. 

View all my reviews

276 Pages

Book 2: Dirty Past

I love Tate's relationship with his niece. She is a great edition to this series. She offers some added laughter. Ella's past is just awful and it's great to see that she was able to walk away and learn that she need to fight. The way Ella's parents treat her is just awful. 

264 Pages

Book 3: Dirty Lies

The Twins! I was happy to be moving onto the them. Jessie and Aidan have known each other since high school. Aidan starts things out by helping Jessie with an ex that comes around talking to her. I was glad to see that band decides to make some changes to manager since he doesn't really even care about the boys. 

239 Pages

Book 4: Dirty Tricks

Kye is the other twin and the one that I have been waiting to know more about since book one. Sofie and him where so close. So right away I knew that he was going to be the best of all the boys. If Chelsey even had any idea how really nice Kye is. I also understand that Chelsey's dad is the reason why she is so afriad to more forward with Kye. Chelsey's is also good friends with their sister and this makes me want to know more about her. 

259 Pages

I will have to wait for Book 5 to become available on audio. I can't wait to hear about their sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment