Stage Dive Series
Lick by Kylie ScottMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Book 1: Lick
Evelyn wakes up in Vegas realizing that she got married to some guy the night before. She has no idea who he is or what happened. For the next few weeks she gets to know the man that she married. This is the second book that I have read where someone wakes up in Vegas after getting married. Makes me wonder how often this really happens. haha
286 Pages
Book 2: Play
I was so excited that book two was Mal. He is just the person that I wanted to hear about next. After how well he treated Evelyn in Lick, I know that he was going to be a great guy. Omg, they where so funny playing house, like nothing would come of it.
294 Pages
Book 3: Lead
I was very pleased that this book was about Jimmy. I didn't know that I wanted to hear about him much at first from book 1. He wasn't a good guy and did things that where just awful. However, in this book he was working on his issues and turned out to be a much better guy than I was thinking.
305 Pages
Book 4: Deep
I could see these two happening since book 2, and I am so happy about it! I don't get why Mal and Evelyn where not happy with the way things worked out. I wish there was more books in this series. Sad that they are all over.
271 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment