Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, May 28, 2018

Seven Series

  Seven Years (Seven, #1)Seven Years by Dannika Dark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lexi lost her brother seven years ago in a tragic accident or she thought. Seven years after her brother's death his best friend Austin Cole comes back to town. Lexi always had a crush on Austin and wasn't happy that he had left after her brother left. She felt like she lost both of them. Austin opens Lexi to a new world and she begins to realize who she really is and that her family isn't anything like she thought it was. 

View all my reviews

332 Pages

Book 2: Six Months

April is Lexi's friend and works with her. This is how Reno first met her. I enjoyed this book just as much as the first one. This was a completely different story than the first one. April's past isn't even her mess and she is trying to clean up the mess her grandma left her. Each book gives you a little more into the world of shape shifter and I enjoy it. 

340 Pages

Book 3: Five Weeks

Jericho was one of my favorites from book 1. I began to like him even more than I did from the first book. He needed to make up for mistakes in the past with Izzy. I was happy to see that in the end he realized that he needed to start over and work on his friendship first. 

314 Pages

Book 4: Four Days

I was very curious about Lorenzo after meeting him in book one. I began to realize that he is a lot more than I was thinking he would be. Ivy always came off as such sweet little girl. I was happy to see that she is a sweet woman and she has an awful past that I didn't' see coming. 

307 Pages

Book 5: Three Hours

This was my least favorite book so far. I didn't really like either of the people from the other books. But I still enjoyed the story and needed some of the information to keep moving onto the next book. 

318 Pages

Book 6: Two Minutes

I couldn't wait for Maizy's story. I thought maybe it would be kind of weird since she started out in book 1 at a young age. But it came around and I began to really like the story. 

317 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment