Throwing a viewing party of your favorite episodes? Serve up some Ood Rolls, Salt and Pepper Sontarans, and Weeping Angel Food Cake. And don’t forget the centerpiece for every Whovian get-together, a Gingerbread TARDIS and, of course, 12 Cookie Doctors.
Illustrated with stills from the television show and seasoned with fun food ephemera and quotes from the Doctor’s universe, Doctor Who: The Official Cookbook has something weird, wacky, and tasty for every fan.
Yes, I am that kind of fan. I love ALL things Doctor Who. I read the comics and novels, watch every behind-the-scenes or featurette, and color in the coloring books. So of course I own and love the cookbook. This is seriously cute. Will I ever cook anything out of it? Probably not. But man do I love the sheer adorableness of it all. :) Here are some pictures of the things you can make:

5/5
160 pages



OOOOooo, I want this book!
ReplyDelete