Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Savage Prince (Savage Trilogy, #1)Savage Prince by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I heard this was like Ruthless King by Meghan March, I had to read but I was also nerves because that series crossed my normal line for what I was use too. But I love Meghan March so I needed to read this. This book started out a little crazy but the more it got into the story the more that I began to like it. I also as always like when Meghan brings characters from other books into this world. 

View all my reviews

275 Pages

Book 2: Iron Princess

I like this book better than the first one. This book gets more into the actually story and what their life is and more about his past life. With these short series they basically take a big story and break it up into three different books. She does a great job of leaving it at a cliff hanger to pull you into the next book. The 3rd book doesn't come out until later in May. So I will have to wait a couple of weeks to see how things will end. 

300 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment