Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, May 31, 2018

Lucas (Cold Fury Hockey, #8)Lucas by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was excited for Lucas after reading Max's book. (Lucas is Max's brother) This book started out way different than any other books. I really enjoyed the different story. Stephanie was brought up by some awful parents who really didn't want her and nothing to do with her. This has made it very hard for her to open up to others.

View all my reviews
244 Pages

  Van (Cold Fury Hockey, #9)Van by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Simone is Lucas and Max's sister, and I could not wait to see what happened with these two after the kiss in the bar to help Max from hooking up with someone. I didn't expect to get so much humor from this book. Simone is the funniest person out of all the books and she is also the wildest. The only thing that I didn't like about this book is when they had their fight and didn't seem like her brothers cared much. Which was not expected, because I would have thought they would have been more upset with Van for his behavior.

View all my reviews

224 Pages

 Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)Reed by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Josie is Reed's neighbor and she knows about how he was in the past. She keep referring to his women as Barbie's, which is just complete humor. They start out with a great friendship and than decide to take things to the next level. Until her past comes back into her life.

View all my reviews

189 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment