Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, May 31, 2018

Marked Men

 Series Rule (Marked Men, #1)Rule by Jay Crownover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Shaw and Rule have been friends for years. She has been part of his family and was best friends with his twin. A few years after his twin passes away, she is trying to peace together Rule's family after the loss of his twin. Shaw had to look past a lot of crap that Rule did, but she has been holding a crush on him for years. He was the only one that couldn't not see it. 

View all my reviews

369 Pages

Book 2: Jet

Jet is Rule's best friend and Ayden is Shaw's best friend. So you just could just seen that these two would try to make things work. Jet was such a good guy and not at all what I was thinking he would be since he was the lead singer for a rock band. Ayden's past caught out with her and she was afraid to tell Jet all about it. During this book we meet Asa, Ayden's brother and I can't wait to hear more of this story and how he will change his life around. 

416 Pages

Book 3: Rome

Rome is Rule's older brother that had been away for war for years. He was also good friends with Shaw's, since they all grew up. I fell for Cora and how good of a friend she become to Shaw in book 1. I enjoyed how this book they hit their bad part earlier than normally that way I knew the rest of the book would. 

387 Pages

Book 4: Nash

Nash seems like one of the sweetest of the guys. I really enjoyed this story of how him and Saint knew each other from the past. They both made mistakes in the past and during their relationship. There are a couple of times that I find myself wishing they explained them more. Like if he wasn't talking about her, than who was he? Also really what woman wouldn't be upset finding him in Royal they way they were. 

302 Pages

Book 5: Rowdy

Rowdy's past is just crazy. I didn't really know how this story was going to turn around since he thought he was in love with both sisters. However, once the full story came out and begin to make more sense. 

332 Pages

Book 6: Asa

I was happy to see Asa get a happy ending and turn his life around all the way. He made a lot of mistakes in the past and was learning how to turn his life around. I didn't expect them to pair him and Royal up but after I starting reading the book I realized that they would be another great couple. 

416 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment