Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, May 18, 2018

Twilight (Twilight, #1)Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, it has been so long since I have first read this series. It has been nice re-reading this. I found myself forgetting some of the book since it has been so long. 

View all my reviews

498 Pages

Book 2: New Moon

I like that Jacob was there for her and able to help her break out of the gloom that she falls in when Edward leaves her. She keeps pushing her self to hearing Edward in her head. The only thing I really don't like about this book is that why would Edward just assume that she is dead because of the vision and when Jacob says that her dad is at a funeral. Did he really think that Jacob would be that calm about the fact that Bella died. 

563 Pages

Book 3: Eclipse

This was one of my favorite when they all work together to defeat the enemy. Also Bella admits that she has feelings for both of them. Before I started this book, I kind of forgot what it was all about it has been about 10 years since I have read these books. 

629 Pages

Book 4: Breaking Dawn

I forgot that half of this book was from Jacob's view. I remember the part he plays, just not that he told some of the story from his point of view. This book was the one that I forgot the most for some reason. I am very glad that I decided to re-read these. I think that I see the story different since I am at a different point in my life. 

756 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment