Finding Dandelion by Lex MartinMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
#BecRereads2018
Apparently I didn't review this book after I read it 4 years ago, which is a shame. This book deserves a review, so I'm happy that I revisited this series.
FINDING DANDELION is a story that will rock your face off. The chemistry between the characters is off the charts. Rereading these stories is reminding me how much I love well-written NA novels. I want to go back to college and do it all over again when I read these. I mean, not the stuff like studying and paper writing (blech!), but I'd love to revisit those social scenes and experiences.
Book 329 read in 2018
Pages: 310
Kissing Madeline by Lex MartinMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
#BecRereads2018
Happy to be burned again by this smart, sexy read. Every sentences makes me need another.
There's also something to be said about the underlying theme and commentary on how women are treated in entertainment fields. It's never in your face, and there's no lecture about it. You just see things happen to the females in this story that would never have been done or said to a male coworker. I like the way these small injustices surfaced and gave me things to think about in regards to the progress women have and haven't made in the workforce.
Book 330 read in 2018
Pages: 260
PREVIOUS REVIEW:
Scorching hot!
No comments:
Post a Comment