Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Sunday, September 2, 2018

Rushing In by Lexi Ryan

Rushing In (The Blackhawk Boys, #2)Rushing In by Lexi Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Summary: I've never met Grace Lee, but Mom tells me she's a quiet and artsy college student with a troubled past. When I agreed to let her stay with me, I thought it was no big deal. I expected to share my apartment with a sullen girl who'd spend hours locked in her room.

My Review: I enjoyed this book. Grace needs to learn how to feel better about her self and not think that she is such a bad person. But she was picked on so much in high school and turned to the only thing that she could think of to deal with people. Turns out that her new step brother is the only person that ever protected her years ago. The only thing that I find weird is the step sibling relationship and how no one seems to find it strange that they get together. 

376 Pages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment