Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Remembering Us by Stacey Lynn

Remembering UsRemembering Us by Stacey Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Summary: My life was perfectly mapped out for me since before the day I was born. I followed it, begrudgingly, because it's what was expected. And then one day, everything changed. I woke up. Different. Independent. Free from all the rules that had surrounded me. Only I have no idea how I got to where I am. I have no memory of graduating college. No memory of Adam, the boyfriend I live with. He loves me. And I love him. At least that's what everyone says.

My Review: I really enjoyed this book and I can't image what it would be like waking up and not remembering what you life is like. She needs to learn who she is now and how she fell in love Adam. Reminds me of a version of the Vow, he needs to sit back and hop that she falls back in love with him.

305 Pages 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment