Sustain by TijanMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
Summary: I had a simple life. I worked two jobs, made ends meet, and hung out with my mom and twin brother. The other part of my life was about avoiding him, but when SWAT raided my boyfriend's home, that was the last straw. The boyfriend got tossed and to help me keep busy, my brother talked me into joining their old band again, but I had to be honest. It wasn't a hard sell. Playing drums was in my blood. I used to be addicted and that craving hadn't been satisfied in three long years. The only problem was their lead singer."
It was hard for me to give this book such a low rating. Because I fell in love with all the other Tijan books that I have read. I expected the focus of this book to be on the two main characters, Luke and Brielle...but their stories were overshadowed by secondary characters. I had a harder time connecting with the main characters, their love story, or even staying interested in the plot.
232 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment