Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, September 7, 2018

Reckless & Real Series by Lexi Ryan

Something Reckless (Reckless & Real, #1)Something Reckless by Lexi Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Summary: I've fallen for an anonymous stranger, and now the anonymity ends. I want more than typed secrets and texted promises. I want something reckless. Heat. Passion. The thrill of being entirely possessed. Because I suspect this anonymous stranger isn't a stranger at all.

My Review: It took me a little to get into this book. But than I got hooked on it. The ending was just WOW! I didn't see that coming at all. I just don't think anyone should be mad at her because it's not like she knew who it was, but he did not even give her the chance to explain what happened. 

248 Pages

Something Real (Reckless & Real, #2)Something Real by Lexi Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Summary: After everything blew up on Christmas, Liz walked away from me, and I let her. She said she needed space and a chance to pursue her dreams. But we both knew she was running from the mess she made. Now the political campaign she used an excuse to leave is bringing us back together and I'm proving to her what she really needs -- not just the hot nights, greedy hands, and undeniable physical chemistry. What she really needs is something real.

My Review: I enjoyed the conclusion to this series. I think the ending could have been better but all and all it was a pretty good close to the series. 

222 Pages


No comments:

Post a Comment