City of Bones by Cassandra ClareMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Summary: When fifteen year old Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in New York City, she hardly expects to witness a murder - much less a murder committed by three teenagers covered with strange tattoos and brandishing bizarre weapons. Then the body disappears into thin air. It's hard to call the police when the murderers are invisible to everyone else and when there is nothing - not even a smear of blood - to show that a boy has died. Or was he a boy?
My Review: I really enjoyed this book, I had started this a while ago and didn't enjoy it, but I felt like I was just not in the right place at the time. I am so glad that I came back around to it and gave it another chance. I have watched the TV show, but this book isn't like the show at all. I am exciting to keep moving forward onto the next series.
485 Pages
City of Ashes by Cassandra ClareMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Summary: Clary Fray just wishes that her life would go back to normal. But what's normal when your're a demon-slaying Shadowhunter, your mother is in a magically induced coma, and you can suddenly see Downworlders like werewolves, vampires, and faeries? If Clary left the world of the Shadowhunters behind, it would mean more time with best friend, Simon, who's becoming more than a friend. But the Shadowhunting world isn't ready to her go -- especially her handsome, infuriating, newfound brother, Jace.
My Review: This series just continues to amaze me! I am drawn to the world and can't wait to see what happens next. There are some crazy and hilarious moments in this book. The characters engage and get along very well.
453 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment