Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu (YA Dystopian)

Prodigy (Legend, #2)Prodigy by Marie Lu
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#BecRereads2018

That ending, though. Whew. So happy I'm revisiting this series.

Book 335 read in 2018

Pages: 371

PREVIOUS REVIEW:
Well, that was fun and all kinds of upsetting (just how I like them).

I love it when the 2nd book in a series gets better than the first, and I'll be starting book 3 as soon as I finish typing this review. So I guess I'm done now.

Champion (Legend, #3)Champion by Marie Lu
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#BecRereads2018

Gosh, that ending. It got me in the feels all over again. I confess, I had completely forgotten how it all worked out, which is a shame, as it's a nice change of pace from most YA, which tends to be very in the moment.

There are lots of great action sequences in this novel, and they're well-written which makes them easy to visualize and follow. I would like a few of the tech gadgets that this world has, please and thank you.

Book 336 read in 2018

Pages: 369

PREVIOUS REVIEW:
A satisfying conclusion to an excellent trilogy. I loved these characters, and I feel a bit sad that the novel ended. Beyond that, I can't figure out what I might want to say to sum this up. So I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment