Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, September 1, 2018

Spinning Out by Lexi Ryan

Spinning Out (The Blackhawk Boys, #1)Spinning Out by Lexi Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Summary: Once, the only thing that mattered to me was football - training, playing, and earning my place on the best team at every level. I had it all, and I threw it away with a semester of drugs, alcohol, and pissing off anyone who tried stop me. Now I'm suspended from the team, on house arrest, and forced to spend a semester at home to get my shit together. The cherry on my fuckup sundae? Sleeping in the room next to mine is my best friend's girl, Mia Mendez - the only woman I've ever loved and a reminder of everything I regret.

My Review: Both characters need to move forward from what happened in the past. They both have secrets from the night that changed their life forever. Through out this book more secrets come out about their life. I knew that something bad was going to happen, but I was happy to see that it was not near as bad I was thinking. 

462 Pages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment