The Shadow Queen by C.J. RedwineMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
At first this seemed like just another retelling of Snow White. However, around half way it started to show the differences from Snow White and this. I was very happy to have the dragons be a part of this retelling!
387 Pages
The Wish Granter by C.J. RedwineMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I got even more sucked into this world with this second book. I found that I was almost done and didn't even realized that I had made it so far in the book already. Great job keeping the story moving and making your wonder what will happen next.
432 Pages
The Traitor Prince by C.J. RedwineMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Just another great book! I again find myself very pulled by this book and didn't realize that I had finished it so fast.
416 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment