Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Kiss the Girl by Tara Sivec

Kiss the Girl (The Naughty Princess Club, #3)Kiss the Girl by Tara Sivec
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This whole series is A+. I could read it over and over and over again (and probably will), because it's just that hilarious, raw, emotional, and spicy. Wow!

I have to watch where I am when I'm listening to the audiobooks, because I often just burst out in uncontrollable laughter, which tends to make everyone else in public who can't hear my book look at me like I'm insane. The voice is so fantastic and spot on, and each character is distinct.

Honestly, this series is so delicious that I don't even mind a bit of public humiliation from my inappropriate responses to it. I guarantee that if I play this book, within 5 minutes, I'll be grinning like a hyena, and whatever crap the day has thrown at me will just fade away into the background.

Besides, what's a few weird looks and an angry parent shuffling her children away from me, because of my random book inspired outburst in the middle of the grocery store? Book reactions happen to everyone, people. It's part of life. Just deal with it. Besides, I kind of feel sorry for all those people who were living their boring lives outside of this world, while I was all caught up in it. They're the ones who should be avoided, because you just can't trust people who don't read.

Book 325 read in 2018

Pages: 304

No comments:

Post a Comment