Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Sunday, April 29, 2018

Alexandra Barnaby Novels by Janet Evanovich


SUMMARY: Alex Barnaby teams up with NASCAR driver Sam Hooker to rescue her brother and find a sunken treasure in book 1 in the series, and in book 2 they must clear their names of murder while tracking down a new high-tech device that appears to guarantee the winner of a race.

REVIEW: Since I enjoy Evanovich’s Stephanie Plums series, I cracked these books open in great anticipation. Unfortunately, they did not live up to expectations. The plots are a little too far-fetched and the main characters are more annoying than quirky and fun. The romantic elements fizzle more than they sizzle, so I won’t even tag it as a Contemporary Romance.

RATING: 2 out of 5

BOOKS IN SERIES:
Metro Girl, Book 1:  296 pages and Motor Mouth, Book 2:   312 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment