Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, April 23, 2018

Dirty Rowdy Thing (Wild Seasons, #2)Dirty Rowdy Thing by Christina Lauren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Harlow and Finn thought they could just remain friends after their Vegas weekend. This series is funny and I also like that they are all friends. Finn's friends are not afraid to tell him that he is being an idiot.

View all my reviews

352 Pages


Dark Wild Night (Wild Seasons, #3)Dark Wild Night by Christina Lauren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I gave this 4 stars because I didn't like it as much as the first two books. Lola was such a sweet quite girl that stayed to herself. I was glad to see that she was the first one to make the moves and show him that she cared for him. However, she also was just awful to him and I felt terrible for him.

View all my reviews

341 Pages


No comments:

Post a Comment