Down London Road by Samantha YoungMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
Johnanna is responsible for her younger brother Cole, her parents do not do anything to help her out. She always puts her brother's needs before herself. Then she meets Cameron and she decides to make a decision that will help her and also in the end help her brother. I gave this 2 stars just because I didn't find it as good as the first one.
View all my reviews
373 Pages
Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha YoungMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I found this book even better than the first one... Olivia is like a cousin/sister to Johanna and Nate is Cameron best friend. I knew when they meet in book two they would probably be the next story. Nate's past is why he doesn't commit to one women at a time. Olivia and Nate start out as best friends, she then reaches out to him for help on getting the man of her dreams. During the help that Nate offers she begans to fall for him. Which is the one thing he asked her not to do.
View all my reviews
432 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment