Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, April 24, 2018

On Dublin Street Series

On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)On Dublin Street by Samantha Young  (Book 1)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So this book won the New Adult award in Audible's March Ab-Ness challenge to find the Best Book Boyfriend in different categories. I persuaded a friend to read it first, since I've been busy. Her high level of obsession made it clear I had to read it sooner, rather than later.

This story is equal parts amusing and scorching. The love interests butt heads a lot, which means there's tons of banter and bickering, which I appreciated. There are also some real issues that have to be dealt with, and the patient persistence of the male lead is what makes him a perfect Book Boyfriend.

I recommend this one to all avid and part-time romance readers, as well as those who can't turn away from relationship status negations and/or a sexy Scottish burr.

Book 149 read in 2018

Pages: 372

Click below to read the reviews on the rest of the books in the series:

An On Dublin Street Christmas (On Dublin Street, #1.1)An On Dublin Street Christmas by Samantha Young

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Short and sweet, and for the true addict.

Pages: 36



Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)Until Fountain Bridge by Samantha Young  (Novella 1.5)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you loved Ellie and/or Adam in book one, and you want a few more details on their backstory, then this is for you. Obviously, you know the general end result, if you read book one, but this traces Ellie back to age 14. Since she's just so darned adorable, I thought this was interesting and adorable. If you want something new or that moves the full world forward though, then this won't be for you. It's more like a trip down memory lane.

Book 150 read in 2018

Pages: 111


Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)Down London Road by Samantha Young  (Book 2)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book two took me just a bit longer to warm up to than book one, but I ended up adoring this story and these characters. You also get to see a good amount of the main couple from book one, as well, which is fun.

It was nice to see such a good relationship between a sister and a brother in this one.

Book 153 read in 2018

Pages: 373

Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young  (Book 3)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one is so much adorable goodness. Yum.

Book 155 read in 2018

Pages: 432


Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #3.5)Castle Hill by Samantha Young  (Novella 3.5)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This one isn't exactly necessary, but if you love Braden and Jocelyn, then you'll want to read it. Because fun.

Book 156 read in 2018

Pages: 97

Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4)Fall from India Place by Samantha Young  (Book 4)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been waiting for Hannah's story for a long time. However, I actually expected her to end up with someone else, so I was initially a bit upset when I realized that wasn't going to happen. That being said, I'm glad she didn't end up with who I thought, as this story was delicious.

Every time I read a new book by Samantha Young, I think that one might be my favorite. She has so many excellent stories about such interesting characters.

Book 157 read in 2018

Pages: 352

Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5)Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young (Book 5)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a broken record with this series. I love Cole's story so much. It's fantastic.

Book 159 read in 2018

Pages: 331


Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street, #6)Moonlight on Nightingale Way by Samantha Young  (Book 6)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm an addict. Logan's story enchanted me, and I adore Grace. There's a lot of sad backstory here, but it adds such depth.

I loved the added element of family in this one, and I also liked how we revisited each of the couples by the end.

Book 160 read in 2018

Pages: 334

One King's Way (On Dublin Street, #6.5)One King's Way by Samantha Young  (Novella 6.5)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Since Craig always amused me, I enjoyed his story. Also, I liked that Rain was aware of her issues and stood up for what she needed in a relationship.

Book 161 read in 2018

Pages: 158


On Hart’s Boardwalk (On Dublin Street, #6.7; Hart's Boardwalk, #2.5)On Hart’s Boardwalk by Samantha Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Olivia and Nate. This stressed me out, but I did really enjoy it.

Book 164 read in 2018

Pages: 128


Valentine (On Dublin Street, #5.5)Valentine by Samantha Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A fun novella with Valentine's Day stories about all of the couples. This is for the true Dublin Street addict.

Book 167 read in 2018

Pages: 87

No comments:

Post a Comment