Shadows by Jennifer L. ArmentroutMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I read this after book 2 and I am glad that I did because other wise this would have gave away so much of book 1 and 2. So if you chose to read this series skip this until after book 3. I enjoyed learning about Dawson Black since we didn't get to know much of his story from book 1 or book 2.
View all my reviews
179 Pages
Obsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
This was my first alien book and I have to say that I really liked it. I find it interesting to learn about different worlds.
View all my reviews
335 Pages
Onyx by Jennifer L. ArmentroutMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
During this book is when the relationship begins to turn into something more. They have department of defense coming after her because of the powers that she has developed. At the end of this book is when they start to realize that Daemon's brother and girlfriend are alive still.
View all my reviews
366 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment