Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, April 30, 2018

Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons, #4)Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I really didn't think that I would like this book, because I didn't know how I would feel about Luke. He was Mia's ex from book one. However, I am glad that I did read it because Luke was nothing like I was thinking he would be.

View all my reviews

384 Pages


The Wager (The Bet, #2)The Wager by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Omg, Jake and Travis's grandma is so funny.. I didn't see what her plan was in this book until half way through and I was like oh boy this is going to be great! I laughed so hard during this book. Poor Jake!

View all my reviews

256 Pages


Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)Elite by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really didn't know what to think of this book at first. I was super confused on the setting behind this story. It started to come around by the middle of the book. I will move onto book 2, but if it doesn't get any better then I will not move any further.

View all my reviews

277 Pages


The Wright BrotherThe Wright Brother by K.A. Linde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The billionaire has a tortured past and a crazy ex-wife who still wants him back. The beautiful women he is attracted to happens to be his brother's ex girlfriend from 10 years ago.

View all my reviews

382 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment